Acrylic Paint Pour Pendants. One Of A Kind.
Materials and Process: Acrylic Paint from my art (Paint Skin) encased in a Pendant Tray with a Glass Cabochon. The Necklace is 19 inches fully extended. Brown Leather Chord.
Bezel Dimensions: 25mm v 20mm, Tear Drop
Colours for this Necklace: Pink and White
**Gift Bag Included - 9cm x 12cm Drawstring Bag** (example on pictures)
**FREE DELIVERY TO UK**
**For International Shipping Costs, please email me at email@example.com**
My artwork involves paint, and even more paint! The making of Handmade Bespoke Jewellery seemed to be a natural progression to re-cycle art materials and paint into One Of A Kind Jewellery, Necklaces and Ear Rings.
My process is very easy:
1. I collect the excess Acrylic Paint on Silicone Mats
2. I allow the paint to dry which can take about 7 to 10 days.
3. This excess paint can then be peeled away from the silicone to make "paint skins"
4. The paint skins are then used in Trays with a Glass Cabouchon to give the wow factor.
5. The Jewellery from this process includes: Necklaces and Pendants, Ear Rings, Bracelets, Cuff Links and Book Markers