Acrylic Paint Pour Pendants. One Of A Kind.
Materials and Process: Acrylic Paint from my art (Paint Skin) encased in a Pendant Tray with a Glass Cabochon. The Necklace has a Silver Plated 1.2mm width Snake Chain with Lobster Clasps (width 5mm) and is 24 inches in length. The snake chain is strong and durable and does not kink and has very fluid movement for comfort.
Bezel Dimensions: 42mm x 32mm, Oval
Colours for this Necklace: Blue, White and Gold
**Gift Bag Included - 9cm x 12cm Drawstring Bag** (example on pictures)
NOTE: NOTE: This item is available to purchase from Changes Gallery & Gifts, 4 Skinnergate, Darlington, Co Durham DL3 7NB
My artwork involves paint, and even more paint! The making of Handmade Bespoke Jewellery seemed to be a natural progression to re-cycle art materials and paint into One Of A Kind Jewellery, Necklaces and Ear Rings.
My process is very easy:
1. I collect the excess Acrylic Paint on Silicone Mats
2. I allow the paint to dry which can take about 7 to 10 days.
3. This excess paint can then be peeled away from the silicone to make "paint skins"
4. The paint skins are then used in Trays with a Glass Cabouchon to give the wow factor.
5. The Jewellery from this process includes: Necklaces and Pendants, Ear Rings, Bracelets, Cuff Links and Book Markers